Saturday, June 02, 2007

Start with a sad start

Hmmm.. every1 seems to start blogging.. In order to keep in touch with you all, I think this is a good way.. Welcome to JL-Initial...

Let me destress. Recently many things just aren't right... 1st of all, exam is just around da corner. and I really need to catch up with quite a lot of studies.(TT) Then a very shocking news, the sch i am currently studying in, UNSW Asia school is closing down... shud say the Uni has closed down.. which means we are not able to take our degree here anymore... Wad the hell was going on?!! At this bad timing... Frustrated... But still, I needa try my best to concentrate on studies 1st as I cant even focus these few days...haiz...

Last Tues, we had a conference with the sch. The compensation they come out with, is just a miserable air ticket to Sydney. and tts all... although its already a bonus for me, as I hav decided to go Syd next year even if the sch is not closing, still, I think that this is really not enough if we compare with the previous batches.. They received about 22k 4 years scholarship (for the undergraduates), as for the last batch of foundation studies student, they received 15k-19k for a year as compensation. And us?! A pathetic eco air ticket.. This is just not fair...

Anyhow, I will havta go Sydney next year.. Aus... Welcome me with open arms...

Sign off...

2 comments:

peishi said...

hey just dropping by! hehe. linked ya. take care! :D

Anonymous said...

ish...it's very sad...everything's sad...school closed down...sad...gena and phone left...sad...weisi left...sad...exam is coming...sad...lolz....cheer up!!!